The Little Book Of Bulletproof Investing
Phát hành tháng 06/2012. Wiley; 1 edition
Số trang: 205.
Cân nặng: 272 gr
Cùng Thể loại
Investing do's and don'ts from some of the most recognizable voices in personal finance
It's been a tough year for investors. Many have seen their retirement accounts dwindle dramatically and are looking for a safe way to protect what they have and make back some of what they've lost. That's why the bestselling author team of Ben Stein and Phil DeMuth have created The Little Book of Bulletproof Investing.
When you invest, there are essential things you should do and many things you shouldn't. The Little Book of Bulletproof Investing addresses this issue and shows you how to utilize the fundamentals of finance to achieve success in today's market. This practical guide contains proven advice on navigating today's treacherous financial landscape and will put you in a better position to make more informed investment decisions.
- Includes street-smart advice for the individual investor uncertain about their investment and retirement portfolios
- Written by a experienced team of bestselling authors whose investment advice is accessible to everyone
- Outlines the steps you must take to protect yourself from the financial calamities of modern life
The Little Book of Bulletproof Investing offers quick, easy-to-follow, and entertaining advice for anyone looking to get back on the right investment track.
Do’s & Don’ts to Protect Your Financial Life
• DON’T assume that just because you are capable of managing your finances by yourself you will be better off in the long run if you do.
• DO trade as infrequently as possible.
• DON’T give any weight to market forecasts. All opinion pro and con is already built into the price of equities today.
• DO buy and hold; don’t buy and sell.
• DON’T assume that because you own a bunch of different-sounding mutual funds your investments are diversified.
• DO diversify globally with your stock and bond holdings.
• DON’T buy into a red-hot real estate market.
• DO park assets where they will suffer the least at the hands of the taxman.
• DON’T take Social Security as soon as you are eligible. It often pays to delay.
• DO postpone retirement as long as possible. The safest time to retire is never.
Nhận xét của khách hàng
Thời gian hỗ trợ thông qua Chat
Từ 8:00 đến 17:00 hàng ngày, từ Thứ Hai đến Thứ Bảy (trừ ngày lễ)
Vui lòng chọn chương trình bạn muốn chat
Không chat được? Hãy gửi email cho chúng tôi. Mọi email sẽ được phản hồi trong 24 giờ.
Cần phương thức hỗ trợ khác? Truy cập trang hỗ trợ khách hàng của chúng tôi.