Campus TOEIC is designed to be used as a textbook for a TOEIC preparation course in a college or other institutional setting. This book familiarizes students with common TOEIC contexts and question types by providing key expressions, essential grammar points, and lots of exercises and practice tests. This book lays an excellent foundation for students starting preparation for the TOEIC test.
- Part 1. The man is looking at the woman.
- Part 2. When does the meeting start?
- Part 3. When will the delivery be sent?
- Part 4. Travel
- Part 1. The people are talking to each other.
- Part 2. Who mailed the package?
- Part 3. Why will the man call Ms. Singh’s secretary?
- Part 4. Recorded Message
- Part 1. The man is working on the vehicle.
- Part 2. Where will the meeting take place?
- Part 3. Who most likely are they?
- Part 4. Advertisements
- Part 1. The musicians are performing outdoors.
- Part 2. What kind of movie do you like watching?
- Part 3. Where is this conversation most likely taking place?
- Part 4. Company Announcements
- Part 1. The man is giving a lecture to the people.
- Part 2. How are you getting to the airport tomorrow?
- Part 3. What are they talking about?
- Part 4. Announcement – Life Situations
- Part 1. The man and woman are standing at the counter.
- Part 2. Why did you quit your job?
- Part 3. How will the man most likely get to the meeting?
- Part 4. News Report
- Part 1. The people are going for a walk in the park.
- Part 2. Whose bike is this? / Which car is yours?
- Part 3. What is the problem?
- Part 4. Weather Reports
- Part 1. The people boarding the train.
- Part 2. Are you going to visit the factory today?
- Part 3. What does the woman suggest they do?
- Part 4. Traffic Reports
- Part 1. The man is pushing a cart.
- Part 2. Would you prefer coffee or tea?
- Part 3. What will Ron do next?
- Part 4. Speech
- Part 1. Some merchandise is on display.
- Part 2. Why don’t we go to a movie tonight?
- Part 3. Where did the woman learn to cook?
- Part 4. Talk
- Part 1. The waiter is serving a customer.
- Part 2. This is your new bag, isn’t it?
- Part 3. Who is Mr. Shaw talking with?
- Part 4. Instructions
- Part 1. There are cars parked along the curb.
- Part 2. Isn’t Peter going to the meeting today?
- Part 3. What does Mr. White want?
- Part 4. Talks
- Lesson 01. Nouns & Articles
- Lesson 02. Adjectives & Adverbs
- Lesson 03. Agreement
- Lesson 04. Pronouns
- Lesson 05. Comparatives & Superlatives
- Lesson 06. Gerunds & Infinitives
- Lesson 07. Participles
- Lesson 08. The Passive Voice
- Lesson 09. Tense & Aspect
- Lesson 10. Types of Verbs, Modals, & Conditionals
- Lesson 11. Conjunctions
- Lesson 12. Relative Clauses
Scripts & Answers