Lonely Planet: Blue Ridge Parkway Road Trips 1st Edition
Lonely Planet's Blue Ridge Parkway Road Trips is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Cross a mile-high suspension bridge for a parkway panorama at Grandfather Mountain, enjoy indie shops and microbreweries in downtown Asheville, and hike to spectacular views from 90ft Linville Falls - all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the Blue Ridge Parkway and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Blue Ridge Parkway Road Trips :
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoidingcrowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
- Covers Blue Ridge Parkway, Skyline Drive, Virginia, North Carolina, Crooked Road and more.
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Blue Ridge Parkway Road Trips is our most comprehensive guide to the Blue Ridge Parkway, and is perfect for discovering both popular and offbeat experiences.
Sản phẩm này chưa nhận được đánh giá nào. Bạn hãy là người đầu tiên đánh giá nhé!