Students can use this book to:
· Critically assess other people's arguments
· Recognise flawed reasoning
· Evaluate the material used to support arguments
· Apply critical thinking when reading, writing and making notes
· Write excellent essays and reports
The 4th edition features a new section on argument mapping techniques, which help readers to visualize the structures of an argument. It also contains new and updated examples that link to current affairs, showing the importance of critical thinking as a lifelong skill.
Written by internationally renowned author Stella Cottrell, this is an essential resource for students looking to refine their thinking, reading and writing skills.
- Stella Cottrell
- Bloomsbury Academic
Sản phẩm này chưa nhận được đánh giá nào. Bạn hãy là người đầu tiên đánh giá nhé!